Strider Web 2020-10-06
Geopoint Placement Map appearance
- First publish of Placement Map appearance
- Only functional on Web (Strider Android / iOS default to regular Geopoint widget)
- Uses placement-map for appearance on location / geopoint widgets in XLS
- Allows user to place marker on Google map to retrieve lat/lng coordinates of marker.
- Markers can be dragged to change location.
- Clear will remove marker from map and set lat/lng to zeros.
- Must have location services allowed in browser for current location to show up.
- Use Current Location places a marker at the user’s location if allowed.
Public Forms and Dashboard
- First publish of Public Forms capability
- Form can be made public by admins only via the Settings page in Form Management
- Public form requirements checked when navigating to Settings page.
- Tooltip will show requirements needed if existing form doesn’t meet them. Otherwise, show link to help guide for more info on public forms.
- Dashboard show Public Form plans. Existing and new customers have Basic Plan by default.
Form Settings Page
- Complete rework of layout and settings functionality.
- Settings buttons correspond to previous dropdown values.
Web Platform – Sensor Setup Page
- Wording Update: Reject Pulses of all Booms are Off changed to Ignore Pulses if all Switches are Off
Plugin to MapItFast for Android – New Job Form
- Remove Option: Record spray line if boom active but flow sensor fails?
Strider Web 2020-08-11
Photo widget Clear button
- Clear button removes existing image from temporary record being edited.
- Image is not permanently deleted until user hits Submit to save final changes.
- Only applied to the Photo widget. Annotate widget operates differently and currently saves a blank image.
Record Editing Buttons
- Button toolbar now shows Submit (save final changes of form and return to dashboard) and Cancel (discard changes made in editing and return to dashboard).
- Single page forms do not show Prev / Next navigation buttons.
- X button in upper right reveals dialog with options to Save Changes / Discard / Cancel.