Really easy mapping
Really easy mapping
really easy mapping that works anywhere
smart digital forms
with printable reports
automated spray maps
and application reports
track, map and report
real-time mapping with reports for mosquito and vector control operations
Mobile Mapping, Data Collection & Reporting Solutions
Field Based Solutions Since 2003
Since 2003, AgTerra Technologies has developed software and hardware solutions that are specially designed for agriculture and natural resources business professionals. Powerful, yet simple to use, our GIS data management tools are designed to be used anywhere on mobile devices and over the web.
Easy Mapping and Data Solutions
AgTerra’s software makes it easy for users of any skill level to map and fill forms using an Android or Apple device; even while working in remote areas. Synchronized records may be viewed online, printed with customized reports or sent to third party tabular and GIS databases.
Integrated Data Logging Hardware and Software
Track, map, and generate reports for your equipment operations. From pesticide application equipment, salt spreaders and more, AgTerra has the solutions that combine our proprietary data logging hardware and software to help you automatically track, record and report on all equipment in the field.
LEARN MORE ABOUT SPRAYLOGGER and SNAPMAPPER
Your data is automatically uploaded into a single location and your reports are accessible from any mobile device and web browser. No manual uploading required. AgTerra’s mobile mapping, data collection and reporting solutions create efficient operations because we eliminate the time, errors and costs associated with paper and data re-entry.
Software and Hardware
Combines enterprise powerful mapping and Strider data collection into a single app for Android and Apple. Deployed in minutes, MapItFast also includes an online dashboard for an instant overview of live operations, GIS data management tools and printable reporting.
- One Tap to Map with GPS or Draw
- Works Offline
- Includes Electronic Forms and Reports
- Multiple with Basemaps and Layersets
- Includes Synchronized Online Mapping
- API to Integrate with Geodatabases
Included free with MapItFast so you can use electronic forms to capture attributes for points, lines, polygons and geophotos. Strider enables your team with powerful custom forms AND printable reports. Administrative controls automate distribution and permissions to projects and data.
- Mobile and Web; Works Offline
- Fully Featured Form Controls
- Auto-Syncs with Private Online Account
- Includes Custom, Printable Reports
- API Available, Enterprise Ready
- Can be Used with AgTerra Dataloggers
SnapMapper is a small, battery powered unit that works in conjunction with MapItFast to automate mapping equipment operations and reporting. With a simple flip of a switch or press of a button, the activity is documented with the location on a map.
- Maps Any Equipment Operation
- Capture Points and Lines
- View on Mobile Device and over Web
- Works Offline
The most advanced, yet simple to use, pesticide application reporting system available. Models available for UTV’s, trucks, Hy-Rail and backpacks to match every need and budget.
- Real-Time Mapping
- Spray & No-Spray Map
- Detailed Reports
- Automated Upload to a Centralized Database
- Multiple Tank, Section and Nozzle Monitoring
- Rugged- IP65 Rated
AgTrac is a custom system comprised of one or many modules designed specifically for an enterprise’s particular needs. AgTrac systems are tailored toward agribusiness needs for:
- Grower Contracting
- Field Level Mapping
- Crop Production Records
- Chemical Application
- Seed Ordering
- Payment System
- Much More!
FoggerLogger is the easy to use, yet incredibly powerful and affordable, monitoring, mapping, recording and reporting system for larvacide treatments. When used with MapItFast and Strider, you will have the most complete mosquito treatment program on the market.
- Automated Mapping
- Complete Fog Application Maps
- Summarized Application Reports
- Complete Adulticide and Larvicide Reporting
How Others are Using Our Products
For well over a decade AgTerra has been delivering turnkey software and hardware solutions to agriculture and natural resources professionals. Our easy mapping and data solutions enable our customers to meet field data collection and reporting requirements while adding value to their own services.
Mobile Solutions for a Multitude of Work
- Tracking applied pesticide product, area, species, personnel, and equipment
- Monitoring wildland fire incident situations and assigned assets
- Managing crews in an offline environment during mountain pine beetle control efforts
- Crop consulting field boundary mapping reports
- Field data collection for water quality and nutrient management
- Cell tower maintenance record keeping
- Monitoring rangeland health and meeting NRCS conservation management requirements
- Mapping vegetation management practices along transportation, utility, railroad and irrigation district right-of-ways.
Reporting from the Field
- Delivering inventory and inspection forms and reports
- Documenting oil and gas emergency response plans
- Creating, deploying, and managing work orders and completion reports
- Automating time sheet and equipment cost reporting
- Automating general expense reporting
- Collaborating between the field and the office during environmental engineering surveys
- Managing critical wildlife management habitat areas (including large animal, raptor, sage grouse)
- Visualizing and mitigating emerald ash borer spread
- Conducting field data surveys and emailing reports
What our Customers Say
MULTIPLE COUNTIES, ONE VISION
“Overall it has been amazing to have a company like AgTerra backing me in my noxious weed management objectives. I look forward to increasing my use of the AgTerra products and continuing my relationship with AgTerra.” -Lucas Casias, Costilla County, Colorado
Contact Us TODAY to Get Started
For well over a decade AgTerra has enabled natural resource professionals to simplify data collection and reporting while delivering greater value to their customers. How can we help you? Contact us today for a FREE demo and let us help you learn how easy and affordable our technology can be for your workforce and operations.