Map Faster with SnapMapper!
Map Points and Lines Based on Actions from Equipment
SnapMapper is an inexpensive unit that works in conjunction with MapItFast. It allows field workers to map point and line data related to switch and button operation on mechanical equipment or personnel. There is no need to view or interact with the screen of a smartphone or tablet. Users are able to quickly gather data related to field work while eliminating training and distractions associated with mobile device use.
Automated Mapping for Equipment and Personnel Operations
- Tracking agriculture fertilizer and chemical applications and harvest equipment operations.
- Mapping transportation features and conditions, application of road salt, and infrastructure such as road signs and guardrails, etc.
- Reclamation work while reseeding, applying treatments, conducting plant surveys, etc.
- Parks and recreation and golf course work showing crew work fertilizing and mowing, conducting repairs, locating sprinkler heads, etc.
Tracking Equipment and Creating Maps is Now a Snap!
SnapMapper is a low-cost piece of equipment that works in conjunction with MapItFast and allows users to map point and line data related to switch and button operation on mechanical equipment or personnel. There is no need to view or interact with the screen of a smartphone or tablet. Users are able to quickly gather data related to field work while eliminating training and distractions associated with mobile device use.
SnapMapper is incredibly easy to use. Simply pair SnapMapper via Bluetooth with a device running the MapItFast app from AgTerra. Quick events, such pushing a button or flipping a switch, are logged as points. Longer events, such as engaging a PTO or holding down a button, are logged as lines.
Event Tracking at Your Fingertips
SnapMapper paired with MapItFast and Strider gives you powerful tools that are only a click away. From any desktop, you will have access to mapped information that will enable you to make informed decisions. SnapMapper may be used across many industries to solve a wide variety of problems.
- Municipalities: Instantly track road construction equipment and project progress
- Commercial Agriculture: Ensure Worker Protection Standards are met when chemicals are applied
- Reclamation Seeding: Show when and where reseeding occurred to customers to meet contract requirements
- Vegetation Management: Track and map small equipment and personnel
- Urban Forestry: Map tree locations and health status
With SnapMapper there is no more hand entering coordinates into a complex GIS database. Now projects that would have taken weeks to track and map with paper and pencil will be done in a fraction of the time. And remember, because SnapMapper is powered by MapItFast, any object created can have powerful Strider forms associated to it for instantaneous cloud based reports.
Equipment actions automatically map events as points and lines on a map.
Fits in your pocket, yet powerful enough to track heavy equipment.
Hands free mapping to your smart device with wireless Bluetooth communication.
Map points and lines automatically to your own centralized cloud account.
Equipment Mapping Made Simple
Integrating SnapMapper into your operations is incredibly simple. After connecting just two wires to a switch, equipment activity and location are automatically mapped and uploaded to a central database whenever the switch is activated. Because SnapMapper does not require the operator to focus on an app while working, they can keep their eyes on the task in front of them. This provides office administrators and field crews alike a safe way to record the working history for any equipment operation.